The AE-Photography.co.uk Android App (Updated 09/03/15):
Yep that's right. There is now an AE Photography App that can be downloaded and installed on your Android phone or tablet! It's a bit geeky I know, but I think pretty cool... and best of all... it's free!
It's not available to download from the Play store just yet so in the mean time please follow these (hopefully simple) step by step instructions to install:
1) Firstly we need to set your device to "allow installation of apps from unknown sources". This option is usually found in "Settings -> Security -> Unknown Sources". You can uncheck this again after you have the App installed.
2) Using your Android device download the APK installer:
3) Once downloaded choose "install" and tap "ok".
4) When installed you should now see an "AE" icon in your "Applications" menu.
5) Tap the "AE" logo to open the app. Job done. Enjoy. At the moment it's fairly simple but I intend to develop further when time allows.
Some screenshots below:
[Back to top]